1.3K views

I am in the same situation as the other poster. State Auto copped an attitude.

Adjuster never intended to help me, just out to blame roofer. Three different companies told me I had storm damage and this joker finds none. Insurance company ordered an inspection from Donan. Donan claims there is no storm damage.

They are definitley in cahoots with State Auto.

Noone seems to care about the homeowner. I will be dropping State Auto as soon as I get settled into my new home and discussing this entire event with an attorney.I would love to sue these bastards!

Product or Service Mentioned: Donan Engineering Home Inspection.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 31, 2013.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1321268

If Everette Lenhart, P.E. Texas license # 115834 wrote your Donan Engineering claim denial report, look out.

I have seen first hand the bias Everette uses in his reports to deny claims.

Copy and paste to build a claim denial report.

Put forensic engineer stamp on biased report.

Get paid for opinion.

Claim denied.

Thanks Everette Lenhart.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1283948

Placing your trust in roofing contractors over engineering degrees is not a wise placement of ones trust. Truly, who benefits from your roof being replaced?

The homeowner and roofing contractor (always an honest bunch when combined together). One might be shocked to hear that contractors seem to always find damage when trying to sell a roof replacement. I would not have a job if these "jokers" told the truth. The fact you had three of them tell you doesn't mean anything other than they wanted you to like them, file a claim, hope for the best, use them in the future.

See it every day. Roofers are not damage experts like... say an adjuster....or engineer....

Going with the pros on this one. Let them stick to shingle colors and installation.

Channahon, Illinois, United States #1007437

7-14-15 YEP HAVING ENGINEER COME LOOK AT ROOF FRIDAY AND ALL HOUSES AROUND ME ALREADY NEW ROOFS AND THEY WANT TO PATCH AND RUN-3 CONTRACTORS SAY ROOF NEEDS REPLACED AND ADJUSTER SAYS PATCH AND THEN IF LEAKS WILL NOT COVER AGAIN ---RUN FROM STATE AUTO INS-----THEY ARE THE HARDEST INS COMPANY I HAVE DELT WITH IN PAST 30 YEARS---ADJUSTER DID NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE SHED,DECK,POOL,TRAMPOLINE,DOWN SPOUTS,ALLSCREENS RIPPED FROM HAIL,HAVE REPAIRED STUFF MYSELF WAITING FOR THESE ----------!!!!!!! TO GET THERE----WELL I WILL FIGHT THE FIGHT FILLED A CLAIM WITH IL INS COMM--ALSO LAWYER WANTS ALL INFO --

Morganton, North Carolina, United States #803840

Were you given a copy of the Donan report? Would be interesting to know if the report was accurate.

You got it! I worked for SA on a storm and they were using Donan as their "expert" engineers.

Donan engineers would write up these fictitious reports citing some made up phenomenon to avoid payments. Worst company I have ever seen in my 23yr career.

to Bufort #1165604

Bufort, I am a public insurance adjuster and I see bogus Donan reports everyday. I would really like to talk to you. Thanks

Dwayne Hall 903.733.4664